- The types of Personal Data that are Processed
- Authentication (password)
- Interests (groups)
- Identifying (first name, last name, profile picture)
- Behavioral (platform activity)
- Demographic (age)
- Ethnicity (language)
- Physical Characteristics (gender)
- Communication (messages sent to the user using e-mail or text using the platform)
- Professional (Company, Job title, Employee/Customer Identification number, Education)
- Social Network (identifier, number of connections for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages)
- Contact (email address, phone number, home address)
- Device (IP address, browser)
- Location (Country)
- The categories of Persons whose Personal Data are Processed
- Instructions for Processing Personal Data by Ambassify
The Customer hereby gives the following instructions to Ambassify for the Processing of Personal Data (including instructions that arise directly from the provisions of the Agreement and this Addendum or that are reasonably required for the proper execution by Ambassify of its obligations):
- Data Consultation: Data Consultation refers to the services where personal data of customers can be viewed, such as, but not limited to, support services, maintenance services and technical support.
- Data storage: data storage refers to the services of Ambassify whereby Customer related personal data is stored on infrastructure managed by Ambassify or one of it’s Sub Processors.
- Data transfer: Data transfer refers to the services of Ambassify where Personal Data are transported to, from or between applications on a platform managed by Ambassify.
- Data adjustment: Data adjustment refers to the services of Ambassify where Personal Data is adjusted manually or automatically.