Who is responsible for processing your data?
The following websites and applications belong to Ambassify:
- Ambassify communities running on white labeled domains of the client
- Ambassify iOS and Android app;
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device save when you use Ambassify.
What are the other techniques?
Cookies and other technologies are used in almost all existing websites.
By using cookies and other techniques we ensure, for example, that:
Using Ambassify is easier for you:
- We can measure how Ambassify is used and where we can improve this
- We can monitor any issues with Ambassify and provide quicker solutions
- We can recognize what device you use when you visit us to optimize behavior
What cookies do we use? In short:
Social media third-party cookies
Social media cookies are cookies that are needed for some social media specific features. This includes features like liking for Facebook, social connects and more.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help Ambassify to function properly. These include:
- Your browser settings are stored, so you can view Ambassify optimally on your screen
- The ability to save your login information so you do not have to re-enter it each time
- Guarantee an even load on Ambassify servers, which makes it more functional and accessible
- Detecting possible abuse or possible problems in Ambassify, for example, by logging successive failed login attempts.
We use third party cookies to analyze Ambassify usage. These statistics give us insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve Ambassify. This way we make sure that the experience with Ambassify is constantly optimized. The following data is stored:
- The IP address, which is made anonymously
- Technical characteristics such as the browser you are using (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and what device you use
- On which page you entered the website
- When and how long you visited Ambassify
- Usage of the functionalities of Ambassify. For example, creating new campaigns and messages.
- Which pages you visit in Ambassify
For example, we use these cookies for:
- Keeping up with the number of visitors to our website
- Measuring the length of time per visit
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of Ambassify
Social media third-party cookies
How do social media third-party cookies?
Social media cookies are placed by the social media websites themselves. When you click on a social media button in Ambassify, social media cookies will be set. The social media party may recognize your IP address at the time that you want to share a page of Ambassify. For the cookies that the social media parties places and the data they collect, we refer to the statements made by these parties on their own websites on the subject. We recommend the following privacy and cookie statements:
We use platforms like Google AdSense and Facebook Advertisement to show advertisements about Ambassify on third party websites. The cookies that are set by these platforms can be used for:
- We can track which ads you’ve already see
- We can track how many times you have seen an ad
- We can prevent you getting the same message
- We can track whether you click on the ads
Our advertising partners can combine your behavior and interactions on Ambassify to determine which advertisements are shown on third party websites. For an overview of which cookies these parties use for advertising purposes, we refer you to the statements on the websites of these parties. Because the statements can change regularly, we recommend you to take a look at these privacy and cookie statements frequently. The following parties are used for advertisement:
How you customize your settings varies between browsers. Click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser or consult the help function of your browser if necessary.
Would you like to turn off cookies from specific parties, you can do so via www.youronlinechoices.com.
Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge:
Click on the Menu icon (icon with 3 lines) right at the top. Click on the icon of the Bell, this is the
history tab. Click on
All history clear. Now you can specify what exactly you want to erase. Select at least
Cookies and saved customer data and then click
clear. At the bottom, you can indicate whether you want to delete them when you quit Microsoft Edge.
Delete cookies in Chrome:
Click on the icon with 3 lines right at the top. Click on
clear browsing data. Take care that
Cookies and other site and plug-in data is checked.
Delete cookies in Firefox:
Click on the icon with 3 lines right at the top. Go to
Privacy. Click on
Clear your recent history. Under
Details, you can indicate what exactly you want to erase. Select at least
Delete cookies in Safari:
Click the top left of the menu bar, click on
preferences. Choose the
Privacy tab at the top of the window. Then click
remove all website data.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
Click on the menu icon right at the top. Go to the menu
delete browsing history. Now you can specify what exactly you want to erase. Select at least
Cookies and website data. At the bottom of the window click on
The Ambassify iOS and Android app
We will customize our statements when Ambassify or the rules change around cookies.