Ambassify understands and appreciates the importance of data retention. Ambassify has created and implemented the following policy to make it easier for Ambassify Customers to support data retention laws.
- Current Ambassify Customers have data stored by Ambassify as a part of the Ambassify Service.
- Once a Customer ceases to be a Customer, as defined below, the following steps are
- Customer is sent a notice via email of change of standing, and given the option to reinstate account.
- If no response to notice in #1 above within 7 days, or if Customer responds they do not want to reinstate account, Customer is sent directions for how to download their data (zip archive) from Ambassify and/or to have Ambassify continue to store the data at a rate of €25/month for up to 100GB. If there is more than 100GB of data, Ambassify will work with Customer to determine storage costs.
- If Customer downloads data or does not respond to notices from Ambassify within 30 days, Ambassify removes that data from Ambassify systems and Customer is sent notice of removal of data.