This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) describes the Maintenance and Support services provided by Ambassify.
2. Common Provisions
Customer Support includes error correction; this is the correction of any reproducible error in the software, which causes the software to deviate materially from the specifications as contained in the standard documentation released by Ambassify (help.ambassify.com).
- 3.1. Ambassify will continue to work on our software products to improve them. New releases that are made available will be made available automatically to Customers who have paid all of their subscription fees through our SaaS distribution model.
- 3.2. Upgrades and changes that require downtime of the platform or one of it’s components will be rolled out during our weekly maintenance window which starts at Sunday 20.00h until 02.00h CET the next day. For major changes Ambassify will also notify all Customers at least 7 days beforehand.
4. Support: Error Correction
- 4.1. Errors are classified as follows:
- Level 1 (Critical): an error that causes the software in its production environment to be completely down.
- Level 2 (High): the error dramatically impacts the software in its production environment (e.g. significant loss of functionality or a major function is seriously degraded, incorrect or missing functionality without a workaround), or causes a test or development environment to be completely down.
- Level 3 (Medium): there is a technical or functional problem but a workaround exists. However, the issue needs to be resolved as soon as practicably possible as the workaround has a major impact on the software and is only sustainable in the short term.
- Level 4 (Low): there is a fault, but with limited impact on the use of the software, or there is an accepted workaround.
- 4.2. All errors must be logged through one of our support channels being Intercom or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Customer must use the English or Dutch language when reporting errors.
- 4.3. Our commitment under Support is to use reasonable commercial endeavours to:
- respond (acknowledge receipt of the error logged, and confirm that Ambassify started to work to fix it) within the response times corresponding to the level of service purchased, and
- provide a fix to the error.
5. General provisions
- 5.1. Our duty to provide Maintenance or Support services is subject to complying with all of the following duties:
- The Customer must have paid the applicable fee;
- The Customer has to use the procedure for reporting errors as made available by Ambassify (procedure described in 4.2), and give commercially reasonable assistance in analyzing and solving errors, including providing data, as may be reasonably required; and
- 5.2. Ambassify shall have no duty to provide Maintenance or Support services if:
- The Customer or any third party not specifically authorized by Ambassify has changed the software in any way whatsoever (including error-fixing); or
- the error is not fully documented during the reporting procedure; or
- the error is not reproducible;
- 5.3. Maintenance and Support Services do not include:
- the retrieval of data, or error-correction caused by poor quality of data or malfunctioning of Customer’s database;
- support of interfaces or other software that are not Ambassify’s Products; and
- support of hardware or network issues.
6. Service Levels
- 6.1. There are three levels of Support: Essential, Premium and Enterprise
- 6.2. The following levels of response, targeted solution times and engagement apply.
|Target Response Time||1||< 4 Business Hours||< 2 Business Hours||< 1 Extended Business Hours|
|2||< 4 Business Hours||< 2 Business Hours||< 1 Extended Business Hours|
|3||1 Business Day||< 6 Business Hours||< 4 Extended Business Hours|
|4||1 Business Day||< 6 Business Hours||< 6 Extended Business Hours|
|Guaranteed Response Time||1||< 6 Business Hours||< 4 Business Hours||< 2 Extended Business Hours|
|2||< 6 Business Hours||< 4 Business Hours||< 2 Extended Business Hours|
|3||2 Business Day||1 Business Day||< 6 Extended Business Hours|
|4||2 Business Day||1 Business Day||1 Extended Business Day|
|Target workaround time||1||1 Business Day||< 6 Business Hours||< 4 Extended Business Hours|
|2||1 Business Day||< 6 Business Hours||< 4 Extended Business Hours|
|3||2 Business Day||1 Business Day||1 Extended Business Day|
|4||2 Business Day||1 Business Day||1 Extended Business Day|
|Target fix time||1||As soon as reasonably possible||As soon as reasonably possible||As soon as reasonably possible, enterprise priority, special release|
|2||As soon as reasonably possible||As soon as reasonably possible||As soon as reasonably possible, enterprise priority, special release|
|3||As soon as reasonably possible||As soon as reasonably possible||Reasonable time, enterprise priority|
|4||Next Release||Next Release||Reasonable time, enterprise priority|
|Support contact level||N/A||Support team member||Support team member||Top priority / Core team member|
|Communication Channel||N/A||Support Ticket system||Support Ticket system and Dedicated e-mail||Support Ticket system, Dedicated e-mail and Dedicated phone*|
(Business hours/days are Monday to Friday, 09.00h – 12.30h, 13.30h to 18.00h CET, excluding public holidays in Belgium).
(Extended Business hours/days are Monday to Friday, 08.00h to 22.00h CET, excluding public holidays in Belgium).
(Dedicated phone +32 460 20 14 11)
(Dedicated e-mail email@example.com
7. Service Credit Remedy
If Ambassify fails to meet the performance and availability commitment in this SLA, Customer will be entitled to receive a credit against future subscription Fees. Credits are calculated as a percentage of the contract value of the month during which the failure occurred, as set forth in the table below.
|Actual Uptime Percentage||Credit|
|Higher or equal to 99.9%||0%|
|99.9% - 99.5% (inclusive)||2.5%|
|99.5% - 99% (inclusive)||5%|
|99% - 98% (inclusive)||7.5%|
|98% - 95% (inclusive)||10.0%|
|Less than 95%||15.0%|
All requests for credits must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The credit request must be received within three months following the month during which the failure occurred. All claims are subject to verification by Ambassify. Any credits provided pursuant to this SLA will constitute Ambassify’s sole liability and Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any failure to meet the performance and availability commitment in this SLA.
- Actual Uptime Percentage: is calculated by dividing Actual Uptime by Maximum Availability.
- Maximum Availability: means the total number of minutes in the applicable calendar month (e.g. 44,640 minutes in the month of July).
- Actual Uptime: means Maximum Availability less Downtime.
- Downtime: means any time that the Products and Services are Unavailable, but excluding Permitted Downtime.
- Permitted Downtime: means the following:
- Inoperability due to any Maintenance;
- Problems caused by Customer’s or its users’ telecommunications or internet service;
- Problems caused by software or hardware not provided or controlled by Ambassify;
- Problems due to acts or omissions of Customer, its agents, employees or contractors; and
- Problems due to operation under a disaster recovery plan (provided that Ambassify has complied with its material obligations with respect thereto).
- Unavailable: means any situation where the Ambassify software does not respond to users’ requests, or responds in such an incorrect or unreliable fashion that normal operation of the Ambassify software has been rendered impossible.